- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
- Your name
- Your email address
- Company name
- Telephone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Stadium with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use the data?
Stadium collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with information or special offers on other services we think you might like. You can opt-out of these at any time.
- Your data is not shared to any third parties. It is only shared with the Stadium group of companies (StadiumTM, Stadium Training and StadiumTM Facilities Management).
How do we store your data?
- Our company securely stores your data at Unit 5, Bodmin Road, Coventry CV2 5DB.
- Our company will keep your data indefinitely whilst you are a customer, supplier or and for 7 years otherwise. Once this time period has expired we will delete your data if you have not been in contact with us in this period.
- If you wish to join for regular updates after an initial email we shall retain your data for up to one year. If you do not wish to opt in we shall retain your details up to one month.
- Is your information used for any automated decision making?
- We do not process your Personal Data for the purpose of automated decision making.
Our company would like to send you information about other services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Stadium from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contact for marketing purposes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Stadium would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Stadium for copies of your personal data. We many charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Stadium correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Stadium complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Stadium erase your personal data, under certain circumstances
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Stadium restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Stadium’s processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Stadium transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 02475 189 999
Or write to us: Unit 5 Bodmin Road, Coventry CV2 5DB
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Stadium uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Stadium uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. Stadium sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 02457 189 999
Or write to us at: Unit 5 Bodmin Rd, Coventry CV2 5DB
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Stadium has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioners Office.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF
- Tel: 0303 123 1113